Access to and use of the website (https://www.skinproject.co.in) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. This website is the property of Skin Project Pvt. Ltd (“Skin Project”) and by using the website, you agree to these terms and conditions (T&C) in full; if you disagree with these T&C or any part thereof, you must not use the website. Skin Project reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these T&C, at any time. It is responsibility to check these T&C periodically for changes and your continued use of the website following the posting of changes will mean that you agree to the changes.
Use of the website
Permissible use – You may use the website to view, download/print pages, stream audio and video files, place orders, make payments, post feedback’s and for such other things as warranted by these T&C.
Non-permissible use – YOU MUST NOT USE THE WEBSITE TO:
- take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website or do anything that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, which is not purposely made available through the site. Skin Project reserves the right to bar any such activity;
- gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the site, or any other systems or networks connected to the site or to any Skin Project’s server, or to any of the services offered on or through the site, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means or probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the site or any network connected to the site, or breach the security or authentication measures on the site or any network connected to the site;
- reverse lookup, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the site, or any other customer of Skin Project, including any Skin Project’s account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the site;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the site or Skin Project’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the site;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any transaction being conducted on the site, or with any other person’s use of the site or use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
Registration and User Account
- Certain features or services offered on or through the site may require you to open an account with us by creating a user ID and password which shall be restricted only to yourself.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of you’re failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Skin Project immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Skin Project or any other user of or visitor to the site due to someone else using your Skin Project ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
- You must not use anyone else’s Skin Project ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that Skin Project ID, password or account. Skin Project cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
- You must not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity and must always ensure that all the information you supply to us through the website, or in relation to the website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- You may cancel your account on the website if you find any information inappropriate or not satisfying or such other reason at your discretion.
- We may suspend/cancel your account at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation and also send intimation for suitable editing to your account details.
- Any content that you submit to us or the website, in any form, for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, the website, shall adhere to these T&C AND must not be illegal or unlawful or infringe any person’s legal rights or incapable of giving rise to legal action against any person means. You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on the website.
- Your content must not be libelous or maliciously false, obscene or indecent and must not infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right or constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement or incitement to commit a crime or contempt of any court or breach of any court order.
- Your content must not depict violence, pornography, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit or any discrimination in religion, caste, sex, and race or contain untrue, false, inaccurate/misleading, offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing information.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublished or edit any or all of your content.
Privacy and Cookies
- We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to co-operate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to protect our rights or property. Additionally, by using the site, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission(eg. credit card information) is encrypted.
- We use technology on the website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use, allow the website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
- Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet-enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
- Skin Project will only collect, use or disclose your personal data where it is fair and lawful to do so.
Pricing, Payment and Return/Refund of products
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time.
- Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updating may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order in case a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without advance notice. All prices on this website shall be in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks’ applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and issuing of an invoice. Our products are liable for GST in India.
- Our endeavor is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the buyer. However in case this is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type, and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- Payments can be made by various modes like domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa & MasterCard Network, Bank debit cards, Net banking or cash on delivery. Special payment options via coupon code and other promotional sites shall be available from time to time at the discretion of Skin Project. A complete list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
- We allow for a 7-day exchange policy provided that the product is not used or soiled.
- All damaged items or items not as per your order that are to be returned must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and in saleable condition, otherwise the same will not be taken back.
- Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any sale of used products.
- We will require one to two weeks from the day you return your damaged package or an item not as per your order, for your exchange request to be processed. You will be contacted once your exchange is complete. In case of any queries relating to exchange of product, you may reach out to us on (email@example.com and 022 4600-3300)
- If a provision of these T&C is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any part of a provision of these T&C is unlawful and/or unenforceable, then that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- A contract under these T&C is for our benefit and your benefit and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these T&C is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Skin Project, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Skin Project by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the site.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these T&C, if you breach the same in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these T&C in any way, we may send you one or more formal warnings or temporarily suspend your access to our website or permanently prohibit you from accessing the website or block computers using your IP address from accessing the website contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to the website or commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise and/or suspend or delete your account on the website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
- Skin Project does not promise that the site or any content, service or feature of the site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. All information provided on the site is subject to change without notice. Skin Project cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Skin Project disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Skin Project disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and/or any of our services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the site and any linked sites. Your sole remedy against Skin Project for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
- The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
- Skin Project reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the site, or any portion of the site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the site, or any portion of the site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the site, or any portion of the site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- This website is owned and operated by [name].
- We are registered in [________] under registration number [________], and our registered office is at [________].
- Our principal place of business is at [_________].
- You can contact us:
by post, using the postal address – [___________];
by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time]; or
by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time]
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Skin Project shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.